Thursday, April 21, 2011

insert creative title here

I am not quite feeling it today. I suffer with a digestive system disorder and I have been dealing with a flare up for the last few weeks. It is rather bad at the moment. I have been avoiding calling the dr because he typically hospitalizes me for about a week. I am trying to avoid that. Thankfully he agreed to call in some antibiotics oral antibiotics. I am also trying to follow the treatment i would have in the hospital. Hopefully it will be enough and I won't have to have iv antibiotics.
Now don't you feel like we have bonded now?
I still have the eternal question to answer, don't I? As I said, I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am a college graduate with a degree in English-Creative Writing and a minor in religous studies.
I am the oldest child in my family of origin, as my sociology liked to put it.
I am sure you have all heard that firstborns are supposed to be take charge, successful, ambitious, kind of people.They have a plan, they know what they want and they work for it. While in some situations(ok a lot of situations) I tend to take charge, especially if no one else seems to know what they are doing. And maybe some people would call me ambitious. not so sure about that one. But the whole birth order thing seems a little mixed up with my sister and I. Maybe its because we are only 11 months apart. Cate is much more disciplined and smarter than I am and knows what she wants. I think it also because she is a scientific type person. She is going to be a geologist when she grows up.
We also have brothers. They were premature. Roy survived but Ross didn't. I would say Roy is your typical youngest child.
As you may have noticed, I am a bit of a rambling storyteller. I attribute it to my ADHD. It is even worse in person. I go down so many rabbit trails that it takes me a few minutes to find the main trail again!
I will pick up the trail again tomorrow folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment