Thursday, April 28, 2011

What shall I blog about today?

Seriously, I got nothin!
I was supposed to meet with my weight loss buddy today but we both forgot. She is doing much much better than I am! She is working out everyday, or almost everyday. I sort of do but apparently not enough to move the needle on the scale. I have got to step it up! My standard excuse is that I don't have time. The truth is I do have time, I just don't use it wisely.
I am going to attempt to start using coupons. I like the idea of coupons, I just never remember that I have them. Also, a lot of the coupons I have seen are for prepackaged foods and we don't normally eat a lot of prepackaged foods. My husband and I both enjoy cooking however life has been so busy lately that prepacked might be helpful. Not to mention cheaper and probably healthier than fast food.
ok thats all that is all that is going on in my little brain today.

No comments:

Post a Comment