Sunday, May 8, 2011

I had a wonderful mothers day!

Even if my water pump did explode! Church was amazing!! I have started writing a future blog a out it. A little much to type on my iPod! The basic gist is that the world does not revolve around me and it doesn't revolve around you either.
Anyway, after church Carrie Beth and I went to my mommy's to have lunch with her and all the family in vevay. Carrie Beth and I had fun driving around the yard in my grandparents scooter chairs until the one I was driving died! Then we had to push it through a field to my grandparents house. Found out minutes later that it would have been much easier had we taken it out of gear.We are cool like that!
We had fun eating and talking and goofing off.
On the way home, Carrie Beth and I had a very interesting and insightful conversation. At home Gregg had fixed a great dinner of chicken, cottage cheese, broccoli, and salad on my pretty china plates.
To top it off,my son Sam and his wife Michelle and baby Connor came by. That was Omamymy's favorite thing of all! Oh that and the absolutely PERFECT card from Joshua!
All in all a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun and insightful day today. :)

    ReplyDelete