Monday, May 16, 2011

I know this is really sad....

But I am being awfully lazy. I am once again blogging on my iPod because it is lighter than my laptop.
I have a torn rotator cuff which is very painful. I was supposed to see the doctor Friday but cancelled. The last time I was there 6 weeks ago he said that the only thing left was surgery and since I don't have insurance there isn't anything left to do. So I didn't see any sense in paying him 50 dollars to hear him say that again.
So that's my long winded reasoning for why I need an iPad! I know no one really needs an iPad but I would really like one!
I am very excited for my friend Tonya! After a long draining wait she and her husband close on their house tomorrow!
I have started reading a very good book by Francine rivers. It is called "Her mothers hope". I think I am going to learn a lot from it, even if it is fiction.
I need to get to the library and get some non fiction for my research on the holocaust/WWII. It is for a story idea I have and also a academic paper I started for my senior seminar in college. I don't know why and who would even read it but it seems important to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment