Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Non creative blog day

I am way over being sick. I have had strep before but usually the antibiotic kicks in right away. This time,while I don't feel as worn down, my throat is still on fire.
My sweet husband bought my favorite chocolate drops and even they burned! Gregg said " I bet you ate them anyway. As a matter of fact, I didn't! What is this world coming to when you can't even eat chocolate! I am really tired of soup(not a favorite at any time)and plain mashed potatoes!
So there you have it. I will do my best to be witty and insightful and maybe interesting tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Soup has been a big part of my secret to weight loss. Tonight I had a bowl of 80 calorie black bean soup. (There were a few beans and corn kernels in there, but mostly black broth ...)

    ReplyDelete