Monday, June 6, 2011

What a bad little blogger I have turned out to be!

I have actually been a little busy in the real world! Imagine that, life outside the computer! Friday I went to Lowe's and bought 48 dollars worth of flowers and soil. Saturday I got up at 5 and started cleaning out the area I was working in about 6:30. Started planting around 7.
I had to stop in the middle of the day to get my daughter ready for her Dance pictures then drop her off at a friends. Got back to it and finished it all at 3:30. I still have one area I want to do something with but that will have to wait for another day.
After that I went to my moms to visit and we made pillows and a little throw for the metal bench on my porch. All in all a very good day.
However, I woke up in the middle of the night with a very painful right foot. During singing at church, my foot swelled up and was a bluish purple. My husband insisted on going home right after church so I could put my foot up and ice it. That meant no graduation parties and no cake!
And before anyone gets worked up about my foot, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I already had it made and since I don't have insurance I didn't want to go to the ER. It has done it a couple of times since Sunday morning but returns to normal if I put my foot up.Like I have time for that.
I will attempt to me more interesting in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment