Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A new path to explore

Ok, I admit it, I have really really sucked at this. But it is time to change that! I need to write.I need to make time for it. I need to make it a priority. Along with exercise and eating better.
I was thinking that maybe the problem I have with writing regularly is that I kinda live a quiet boring little life that I don't think anyone would really care to read about.
So I thought maybe if I used this blog as a "get healthy" diary I would be more inclined to keep up with it.
Since I last wrote here I have undergone surgery on my shoulder. During the long ongoing recovery I have been very limited in my activities. For 2 months I was in a shoulder immobilizer which made it impossible to do most things on my own. I lived on my couch reading, watching TV and playing games on my kindle fire. I swear I could hear my butt getting wider.
The times they are achanging......

No comments:

Post a Comment