Sunday, May 19, 2013

Friday-sitting in the hospital Sunday- running in the gym

Yeah, I kinda rock! :-) True, I ran slowly, about half the pace of my personal best, but I ran! I am sure to the handful of teenage boys posing with the free weights it looked more like a bouncing walk. Its fine if they judge me, I was kinda judging them as well. Especially the kid who was so absorbed in looking at himself as he walked to the next station that he nearlyy ran smack into me DESPITE my attempted dodge and weave maneuver!
I admit that I am amazed at how good I feel! I have had knee issues for years and years and years but I have absolutely no knee pain whatsoever! Miracles happen!
I believe that the best part of this journey has been all the support from my fellow fattymustrun marathon challenge girls. Everyone cheers each other on, offers advice and are just some of the most amazing women on the planet!
So glad I get to be one of them!

1 comment: