Wednesday, July 10, 2013

ABC's of me


Attached or Single? .  Attached to my love since Nov.2, 1996 

B. Best Friend? Jill, we met when my husband was her teaching assistant, we always told her that she'd get married when she found a guy like my hubby. She did!


C. Cake or pie? White or yellow cake with white buttercream icing

D. Day of choice? Friday, I am off and get a little time to myself!

E. Essential Item? I think I am addicted to my kindle fire

F. Favorite color? Purple! It's the color of royalty and I am the perky positive princess!

G. Gummy bears or worms? Lived around the corner from the Gummy bear factory in Nuremburg so I am going bears.

H. Home town? Moorefield/Switzerland county, Indiana

I. Favorite Indulgence? Long bath with a good book

J. January or July? January-when its cold you can put on more clothes and be warm.  when its hot you can be naked and still be hot. Yuck!

K. Kids? Furry kids: I know this seems like an easy question but not so much. Together we have 6 children I gave birth to 3, Troy, who died at age 3 from multiple birth defects, Sam, 22, & Carrie Beth,17. I have been blessed with 3 children from another mother, Josh, who is 26, Carrie Lynn,24, & Ashley,20. Then I have 3 grandchildren, Austin, born 2-25-2010, Connor, born 2-18-2011, & Alyssa,born 2-12-12. Cool, huh? 2 fur babies, Mazey,12 year old boxer/shepherd mix, Roxie,4 year old foxhound mix.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Love and peace

M. Marriage date? 3-7-1997

N. Number of brothers/sisters? 2

O. Oranges or Apples?  Apples-pink lady or gala

P. Phobias?  Does an aversion to open cabinet doors count?  

Q. Quotes? If you find a road without obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. Frank A. Clark
R. Reasons to smile? Life, glorious life!

S. Season of choice?  CHRISTMAS!:-) ok, i know thats not the question but there is something I love about each season!

T. Tag 5 People  oh gosh, this means I have to think! 

U. Unknown fact about me? 
Ummmm, I like to watch people and I am a hugger but I hate large crowds with people squished around me.
V. Vegetable? Cucumber

W. Worst habit? Trying to be superwoman

X. Xray or Ultrasound?  Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food?  Seafood and watermelon

Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment