Sunday, June 7, 2015

What do you even say.....

It's been a year and a half since I have posted a blog. One long horribly rough year and a half. Frankly, everytime I think I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel it ends up being a train to run over me again.
Case in point- In the last month my grandmother became very sick. On May 15th, My son's house burnt to the ground. They lost everything. They are expecting a baby boy in October and have a 7 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. On May 17th, my grandmother died. On May 30th I took my husband to the local hosptial. He was then transferred to a hospital an hour away. This is on top of the 4 herniated discs in his neck, diabetic neuropathy, diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholestorol that has prevented him from working for the last year and a half.
That means I work multiple jobs including working at a school, working at a state park, babysitting and house sitting and even laundry to attempt to make ends meet while we wait for his disability hearing. In my spare time I get to try to clean my house. I fail regularly because doggone it, I am tired.
So thats my suckfest. I'll try to be more cheerful next time.

1 comment: